PRIORITY ACCESS – The SQUAMISH.com Real Estate Group has priority access to SEAandSky at Waterfront Landing by BlueSky (BOSA) Properties & Kingswood Properties. Are you looking to buy a pre-sale? Register now to ensure first access to sales, and for pricing, floorplans and more information.
Building Type: Phase 2 – Townhouse, Future Phases – Townhouse and Condos
Sales Start: Sales for Phase 2 planned for June 2019
Builder(s): BlueSky Properties and Kingswood Capital Corporation
Sale Price: Phase 1 started at $689,900, Phase 2 not yet released
Construction is well underway onsite and unveiling for the launch of Phase 2 is the project’s presentation centre and three furnished showhomes. Phase 2 of BOSA’s 53-acre master-planned community, Heartwood, features two and three bedroom townhomes. Including nine homes with a lock-off suite on the ground level.
BlueSky Properties reported having nearly sold out of Laurelwood, their Phase 1 release of the master-planned SEAandSKY development in Squamish in under 4 weeks. Move-in’s for Phase 1 homes are expected to range from Fall 2019 to Spring 2020. If you missed out on Phase 1 and would like priority access to Heartwood; SEAandSky’s Phase 2 release, please contact the SQUAMISH.com Real Estate Group.
BlueSky Properties is a division of Bosa Properties, they are a valued and reputable developer creating a truly master planned community. SEAandSKY will have a pedestrian bridge linking the community to Downtown Squamish. It will also feature a waterfront park, public plaza, pool, gymnasium and amenities, shops and cafes plus extensive walkways and pedestrian corridors. The pedestrian bridge linking the project to Victoria Drive and the downtown core is expected to be completed sometime in 2021 at the end of Phase Two.
This master planned community features…
AN AMAZING 17,000 SQ. FT. AMENITY CENTRE:
- Full-sized gymnasium with basketball courts to shoot hoops
- Outdoor pool & hot tub with ample lounging space to relax
- Fully loaded fitness and weight rooms to get your sweat on
- And Indoor/outdoor yoga & stretching zone
- Social lounge, with table games & cozy fireside seating
- Hosting spaces for parties & events
- Meeting rooms & breakout workspaces to get the job done
- Professional rock climbing gym to practice for the real thing
- An outdoor pool, perfect for those endless summer days
YOU’LL ALSO HAVE ACCESS TO:
- Over 2km of multi-purpose paths and trails
- A pedestrian bridge linking the community to Downtown
- An energetic marina & boardwalk
- Convenient retail & services
- A growing list of shops & services in Downtown Squamish
- World-class hiking and biking trails including The Chief in your backyard
- Access to some of the world’s best kiteboarding